Challenger Turf, Inc. (“CTI”) manufacturer’s warranty is as follows if you have purchased EnvyLawn® synthetic Turf manufactured by Challenger Turf, Inc. For use outside Arizona and Nevada. This Warranty Does not cover Putting Greens, Golf Mats, ulte Tee Line Mats and Baseball Mats.
CTI warrants that if the synthetic turf it manufactured and supplied proves to be defective in materials or Workmanship Resulting In Premature Wear during Normal Use of the product, within fifteen (15) years from the date of manufacture, or suffers significant fading, breakdown or degradation due to exposure to natural ultraviolet rays within the same fifteen (15) year period, CTI will, at its sole option either 1) repair or Provide replacement turf for the affected area without charge to the Purchaser, or 2) issue a credit equal to the cost of the synthetic Turf material. The Cost of tear out and installation are not included in this warranty. For the purpose of this warranty, the product shall be deemed to have failed in ultra-violet stability if the original tensile strength of the product decreases by more than 50 percent.
PRORATION IS AS FOLLOWS*: YEARS 1-8 (100%), YEARS 9-12 (50%), YEARS 13-15 (25%). In the event that CTI elects to issue a credit in lieu of repair or replacement, said credit shall only apply to the affected area of the synthetic Turf giving rise to the claim. The credit shall be issued to the Retailer, as a percentage of the replacement cost of new synthetic Turf of the same or comparable quality. The credit will be good only toward the purchase of CTI synthetic turf. There will be no cash payment.
- WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY TYPE OF MATTING ON THIS PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE.
- This warranty only applies to synthetic Turf products that have been purchased from CTI.
- This warranty is limited to the remedies of repair or replacement of the affected areas of the synthetic Turf. This warranty does not cover the installation of the synthetic Turf or any issues stemming from the installation.
- This warranty does not cover surface deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear or any damages caused by site conditions and improper installation beyond its control, accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure of the product to inappropriate footwear (i.e. metal cleats), tobacco products, chemicals or cleaning agents, fire, floods, vandalism, acts of God, and invasive weeds and species.
- CTI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CTI SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES AND WILL NOT PAY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
- This includes any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the synthetic Turf, including, but not limited to damages for economic loss, expense, personal injury etc.
- This warranty does not cover damage occurring during shipping/transportation. All shipping claims must be filed against the carrier in question and a signed bill of lading must be noted with any shipping defects no later than 5 days after time of delivery/pickup.
- This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty is only extended to the original purchaser. All warranty claims must be presented in a timely fashion to CTI as a detailed description with photos as soon as an issue with the synthetic Turf becomes evident.
- This warranty does not cover sun magnification and melting from Low E windows or matting.